Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: those Skins-Pats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    those Skins-Pats

    Where are those Redskin fans who were piling it on Dallas when NE beat them? At least the Cowboys were in the game for 3 quarters, while the Redskins didn't last 3 minutes.....
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    New England is probably the best team I'v ever seen play in my life. There is no point in watching them play, they have two more games that might be competitve. Indy and Pitt other than that it's over. Can you imagine the Super Bowl if they get in it? I mean I'd watch it but really how close would the game be?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    I have said since the season opened that there are 2 teams in the NFL: The New England Patriots and everybody else. The Pats have made a solid defense look like the Hellen Keller flag football team. It's going to be a battle to see who earns the right to be NE's biotch in the Super Bowl, and that's it. Work hard on winning that NFC title fellers, because that's all you are going to get. It sucks, as I loathe the Pats, but it is what it is.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    Somebody give the Patriots a challenge!

    Brady hasn't even broken a sweat. LOL
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    I think Indy will indeed give them a challenge. Indy is a solid football squad, but the Pats will walk out of it a winner. Indy will certainly not be intimidated by the Patriots.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    The Colts will beat the Pats...because both coach and QB are smarter than the competition. Manning is the most cognizant QB since Terry Bradshaw.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    I hope so!

    I'm surprised Brady didn't go up to the VIP box to watch the rest of the game.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Indy will indeed give them a challenge. Indy is a solid football squad, but the Pats will walk out of it a winner. Indy will certainly not be intimidated by the Patriots. </div></div>
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    H O L Y C R A P

    52-0 with time left.

    This is the NFL, and I cannot belive that (is) happend(ing)
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LBU's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2006
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    Well I for one am eating a big nice bowl of crow right now. I watched it until halftime then went and threw-up. This has not been a good weekend for me. Anyway, I would like to end with: Belichek has to be the biggest jerk in the NFL. Up 38 in the 4th with 9:00 to go and throwing the ball with your franchise QB still in the game. I never wish anyone would get hurt but... Have some respect.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: those Skins-Pats

    With the franchise tossing up 38-0, I was thinking the exact same thing. He could have gone Joe Theisman career-tits-up on the field and I would have been laughing my arse off. Sometimes crap like that blows up in the ol' face.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •